Monday, November 7, 2011

when life gives you 'candy' chicken...

I was determined to make something good of candy chicken. Since it's just AJ and I, I usually only make two chicken breasts. For some unknown reason, I made four candy chicken breasts. Poor choices.

I hate wasting food. It almost makes me cry when I forget something in the back of the fridge and it's gone bad. I had to figure out what to do with the rest of this chicken.

So... I shredded it and made stir fry! Problem is: I still have a lot of chicken left. Anybody have any ideas?

Frying up some veggies: onions, peppers, mushrooms, edamame... yum!

Then, I added the chicken and soy sauce and served it over rice:
AJ's Mama told me about chow mein noodles when she gave me her tuna casserole recipe; my life has never been the same. No, seriously. So yummy. So crunchy! 



Also, my day was significally ameliorated (love that word) by these beauties I found on word study quizzes:
And no, I did not bribe them. Although, I am not above that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment