Wednesday, November 9, 2011

nice surprises.

Last time I cooked spaghetti squash, I felt bad throwing away the seeds. I was wondering if I could roast them just like pumpkin seeds.


Well, last night I tried. It worked! I was excited. Just rinse the seeds, toss with butter and spices, and throw in a preheated oven. (I did 325 because that's what the spaghetti lasagna needed). I tried paprika and sea salt this time... Wasn't my favorite. They seemed a bit more chewy than pumpkin seeds but they were still good!

And then I forgot to put them away when we went to bed so the kitties had some as well. Oh well.



No dinner posting tonight because we had Chick-Fil-A due to having to get to church. Yumm-o.

Did you know if you order a kids meal but return the toy, they'll give you free ice cream? Perfect.




Also, I think I figured out what to do with the rest of the candy chicken. Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment