Monday, December 5, 2011

pizza pizza!

I love homemade pizza! Growing up, we had pizza (either homemade or frozen) every Sunday night after church. AJ and I have tried to continue that tradition, but we have not been successful yet! We'll keep trying :)

Anyway, we made homemade pizza this past weekend because I found some inspiration in the grocery store... my mama used to use this sauce on her pizzas and I haven't seen it in a while. I was EXCITED.

I cheated again by using refrigerated dough. This particular dough (Pillsbury thin crust) had to be pre-baked alone... and then the sauce, cheese, and toppings get baked as well. YUM.



Then I sprinkled oregano, basil on top and baked for about 10 minutes. Delicious.


Did we eat half of the pizza in about 10 minutes? Yes. Yes, we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment