Saturday, December 10, 2011

O Tannenbaum

Our Christmas tree is up! We have a Charlie Brown tree and I'm okay with it. I think I actually love it. I haven't taken a picture of it with lights on yet, but I'll get to it.

Anyway, AJ and I half-love/half-hate putting ornaments on the tree. We have a really tiny tree. That'd be okay if we didn't have many ornaments... but AJ's family has this tradition...

Every year when he and his sisters were growing up, they'd get an ornament for Christmas. AJ's always had something to do with sports and his sisters got angels and musical-themed ornaments. I LOVE THIS. And... to top it all off, his mama kept a list of every. single. ornament.

Amazing, right?

Well... we have a lot of ornaments. This one might be my new favorite.
 I found it at World Market (where else?) and I think he's a little Swedish nutcracker with his salmon in hand. LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment