Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Dinner

I told you a few nights ago about my all-star husband making dinner for me the night before Valentine's Day. I've had a rough few weeks with back issues and school-related exhaustion (haha, but seriously)... and he's been so kind and supportive. I wanted to make him something special for Valentine's Day, but I didn't have a lot of time. I wanted to use some of his favorite foods: sausage, pierogies, and spinach! I googled it and didn't come up with much, but then I found this recipe at Taste of Home.

I was a little suspicious and didn't think it sounded THAT good, but it was rated well, so I tried it. It was delicious! I followed the directions exactly, but I microwaved a frozen pack of chopped spinach and mixed that in at the last minute. I also added some mushrooms that I had left over.

YUM. It was SO good.


No comments:

Post a Comment