Sunday, January 22, 2012

one of my better ideas

Another thing we do when we go to Grandma's is go to farm markets... Since I was little (long before AJ came along), she would take us to local orchards or farms to buy produce and other goods. I love that. I can't wait to do that with my kiddos.

My grandma lives in south-central PA right on the border of Maryland. I swear they have the BEST peaches and apples there. AMAZING. 

There are also lots of little farm markets around her house... she lives in an amazing little chunk of America... anyway, sorry... off my platform. I find all these amazing things at these markets: every-flavor gummy you can imagine (PARADISE.), apple cider donuts, snack mixes, homemade honeys and jams, and random stuff like ice cream sandwich cookies?

cover that in Nutella, and I'll take it!
This is one of the best ideas ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment