Tuesday, January 3, 2012

coconut macaroons

Coconut macaroons are SO easy. And... with my experience... really impress people. It's kind of funny. I can spend hours (literally.) on a recipe and people won't really comment on it... and then I spend like 10 minutes whipping up (haha!) coconut macaroons and people swoon. WHAT?!

This is the recipe I used:
Mix all of the dry ingredients together... I just used a spoon. Don't maul it. 

Then you stir in the wet ingredients... again, just stir. Don't mix it like a crazy lady.

And everything is so happy together!

Grab a tablespoon and scoop onto a greased cookie sheet. They can be close together, because they really don't spread at all.
Bake for 18-20 minutes in a 325 degree oven... until the bottoms of the cookies are getting golden!

And then...if you want to get really fancy, melt some chocolate and drizzle!

Yes, I ate one right after drizzling. Judge not.

They are SO easy and SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment